At 1MORE, we strive to offer the best possible experience to our customers and one way to do this is by offering firmware updates via our 1MORE MUSIC app. This allows us to keep your software up-to-date and help solve bugs if they pop up. Please see below on how to update your ColorBuds with the latest firmware:
- Please make sure your 1MORE Music app has been updated to the latest version (Android device: 3.3.0, iOS device:3.2.9) before the upgrade:
- Connect both earbuds to your phone. Open the 1MORE MUSIC app and choose “1MORE ColorBuds”:
- Tap on the OTA firmware upgrade to start upgrading:
- (1) Make sure the case has enough battery (LED indicator on the case is yellow or green).
- (2) Place the earbuds properly into the case and keep them close to your phone. Do not move the case to prevent drop out in connection.
- Firmware Successfully Upgraded:
- Customize your track selection, volume adjustment, play, pause and voice control settings:
For additional questions on the firmware upgrade process, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.