We hope you are enjoying your experience with the Stylish True Wireless Earbuds so far. To further add to the convenience these earbuds can provide, 1MORE has released a firmware update that allows these earbuds to control volume via the multi-functional buttons on each earbud.
If you previously updated the firmware on an old Android/Google phone, scroll to the bottom of this page to learn how to degrade the firmware to remove TWS+ and add only volume control.
Prior to beginning the firmware update process, please download our newest app called 1MORE MUSIC from the app store. If you already have the app, make sure to update to the latest version of the app (iOS- v3.1.4 / Android - v3.2.0)
Video walkthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpkabeaKInE&t=7s
With volume control now implemented on the multi-functional buttons, button programming has changed slightly. Refer to the image below on how to control volume, change songs, play/pause, and answer phone calls:
Video walkthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6xnC7a34sE&t=67s
1. Take Earbud A out of the charging case and pair to the Android/Google phone used to update previously, while Earbud B remains in the charging case.
2. Go to: http://www.jappstore.com/e1026
3. Click "Download" once E1026 OTA page has fully loaded.
4. Once download is complete, click "Open" at the bottom of your device to open the file.
5. Click "Install" once the pop-up box appears, then open once complete.
6. A new page should pop up with the heading "Firmware Recovery", once fully loaded click "Click to Recover" at the bottom of the page.
7. Once complete, put Earbud A back in the case and take out Earbud B.
8. Repeat Step 6 with Earbud B.
9. Once both Earbuds have been successfully degraded, put Earbud B back into the charging case (so both Earbuds are now in the charging case).
10. Go to device's Bluetooth settings and "forget" each Earbud from your pairing list.
11. Take both Earbuds out and reconnect to your device, volume control should now be working properly.
Please reach out to email@example.com for further assistance or questions regarding the new firmware update.